Information for website
Users COEM is glad to have You as a guess at its website www.coemhydraulic.com and thanks for the interest reserved to the Company. By the present declaration, COEM Srl wants to inform the Users of website about the policy followed on matter of privacy.
Data collection/Purpose of treatment
COEM Srl manages the treatment of personal data accordingly to the Code concerning the protection of personal data ordered by D.Lgs n.196/2003. When the User visites COEM's website, some general information are automatically collected (not trough the registration) and are not treated as personal data. The web server employed takes as a default memory of the following information: reference of the web provider and website which You are visiting us from, list of the pages visioned in website, IP address and browser. All that information are analysed under anonymous form.
COEM Srl underlines that, in order to assure a correct information by the User, the actual informatic systems and software procedure employed for the functioning of websites acquire, during the esercize of the activity, some personal data whose transmission is implied in the protocol of internet communication.
Even if that personal data could potentially permit the identification of the User, COEM Srl assures that those ones are and shall be employed only for the aim of getting anonymous statistical information about the employment of the website, by monitoring the correct functioning and that the same shall be immediately cancelled after the processing. Anyway, except what has been revealed, those shall be employed for the clarification of the responsibility, in event of informatic crimes related to website.
Mode and processing of personal data
The personal data collected shall be transfered or communicated to other companies controlled or connected to COEM for activities strictly related to the operativity of the company. The personal data supplied by the Users trough the request of dispatch of informative material (brochure, general information, etc.) are employed for the specific aim of performing the service or the required activity.
Communication and processing of personal data
Further than what above mentioned declared, the personal data shall not be communicated to third parties, if not present specific contractual prevision or authorisation by the interested part. The information shall be managed inside our Company and our provider. Your personal data shall not be put by us or person by us controlled available for third parties under any form.
Owner of the treatment is COEM Srl with legal address in Italy, Via Paolo Borsellino snc - 24050 Zanica Bergamo. The continuous web development makes necessary the periodic up-to dating of our politic concerning the protection of data. We reserve our right for modifying in the proper way in each moment.
No personal data of Users are acquired by the website. The transmission of personal data does not happen both trough cookies, than are employed persistent cookies or systems for the Users marking.
Minimal security rules
COEM Srl has adopted all the minimun security rules provided by art. 33 and 36 of the att. B of Code in matter of personal data protection (D. Lgs. n. 196/2003) for treatment of that info trought electronic systems. Those data shall be managed for the time strictly related to the scope of collect. Our security size are under continuous revision, on line with the technical up-to dating.
Under legal age
COEM Srl invites all parents or who surveys under legal age guys to instruct them how to manage in safety and responsible way the persnoal data on web. Guys should do not have to transmit any personal data without the permit of their parents or tutors. COEM Srl does its best for not collecting personal data of under ages, not employing or dispatching them to third parties.
Rights of the Users
In each moment the Users of COEM's website shall be able to exercise Their rights respect to the owner of the treatment, accordingly to art. 7 of the Code in matter of protection of personal data (D. Lgs n.196/2003), as detailed in the following integral text:
Art. 7 D. Lgs. 196/2003 – Rights of the Users
In each moment the User shall be able to exercise His rights according to art. 7 of D. Lgs. 196/2003 and precisely:
- The User is on right to confirm or refuse the existence of personal data related to Him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in a intelligible form;
- The User is on right to get the indication:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the purpose and mode of treatment;
- of the concept applied in event of treatment developed trough electronic instruments;
- of the identificative reference of the owner, the responsibles and the representing identified according to art. 5, item 2;
- of the subjects and category of subjects which the personal data can be transfered to or that could be informed about in quality of representing in the Country.
- The User has the right to get:
- the up-to dating, the modification, or, in event of interest, the implementation of data;
- the cancellation, the transformation under anonymous form or the block of the data dealed under violation of law, included the ones for which it is not necessary the conservation related to the scopes for which the data have been collected or in a second time treated;
- the confirmation that the operations referred to points a) and b) have been taken to knowledge, even about their contents, of whom the data have been communicated to, except the event this fulfillment should be not possible or it would involve the employment of means not proportional to the protected right.
- The User has the right to oppose, full or partially:
- due to legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data related to Him, further than related to the scope of collection;
- to the processing of personal data for the purpose of dispatch of marketing material or direct sale or for the fulfillment of market research or commercial information.